Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Lesson 9 (01/09/2006)

Finally another lesson. The scheduled lesson for the second was cancelled because the shop was closed for inventory. So it's been about three weeks, it seems.

Starting off we played through "Wish You Were Here" all the way, I even did the solo with Andy playing the base riff once.

We then reviewed all the keys and which chords go with which keys, etc. I mentioned that I was learing "Behind Blue Eyes" by The Who. Andy seemed happy about that. We talked about that, then went through "Baba O'Riley". I always seem to forget how much I enjoy The Who.

For next time, I am to work out melodies and put them in the G and C scale forms. Also, work on knowing where all the scale elements in each of those forms. For instance, be able to say, this this and this are all the 6ths in the G scale.

Later

No comments: