Thursday, November 10, 2005

Songs I am wanting to learn

In response to my "homework" from my last lesson, I have put together a list of songs that I have/will have down pat very soon. Here they are, and I'll check them off as I go.

  • Let Her Cry – Hootie almost ready

  • Time – Hootie

  • Fine Line – Hootie / Radney Foster almost ready

  • Earth Stopped Cold at Dawn – Hootie

  • Only Lonely – Hootie

  • Plush – Stone Temple Pilots

  • Yesterday – Beatles

  • Let It Be – Beatles almost ready

  • Hurt – NIN/Reznor/Cash almost ready

  • Wish You Were Here – Pink Floyd ready

  • Comfortably Numb – Pink Floyd

  • Mother – Pink Floyd

  • Over the Hills and Far Away – Led Zeppelin

  • Patience – GNR

  • Sweet Child O’ Mine – GNR

  • Farmhouse – Phish

  • I Remember You - Skid Row almost ready

  • Every Rose Has Its Thorn - Poison almost ready



Post any comments and/or suggestions for other simple acoustic style songs.

No comments: